M1MT: Interactive map of water resources – is a cartographic web resource, a systematic collection of information about the water resources of a district, region or territorial community. The map includes information on water resources (rivers, canals, lakes, ponds, reservoirs, swamps, etc.), water use registration and records.
Implement the automated geoinformation system of the water cadastre for the operational support of state bodies, enterprises, institutions, organizations, and citizens with the necessary data on the water resources of the region. The implementing of the GIS for the water cadastre allows to facilitate and automate the work, significantly expand the use of topographic and thematic maps that contain a large amount of information necessary for the analysis of the hydrological regime of water bodies. Solve issues of effective water resources management by using cartographic and aerospace information, get quantitative and qualitative information about water bodies, which are inaccessible during field studies or measurements. Get online access to data using a mobile mapping app synchronized with the GIS.
Web map features:
- navigation on the map, data editing, operating with vector layers of the map, spatial analysis, address search;
- to view the information, the user does not need specialized software and a cartographer qualification, a web browser and an Internet connection are sufficient;
- easy search, quick update and edit the database;
- constant readiness of the resource for work, including from a mobile device (smartphone, tablet);
- protection of information from distortion and unauthorized access;
- collecting and editing data under the field conditions in real-time using a smartphone.