M1MT: Interactive map of investment attractiveness – is a web resource that reflects investment potential of the region (territorial community, region, and city), provides an opportunity to comprehensively assess investment opportunities of an administrative unit, examine available investment infrastructure and outline its competitive advantages. Get a modern tool for attracting investors through the introduction of a map web service (geoinformation system and a synced mobile app); create new levers for establishing a barrier-free and comfortable investment climate.
The core of the map is an extensive database, the main task of which is to provide the investor with the most complete idea of the investment object: its location, area, detailed description, a form of ownership or usage, target and functional purposes, utilities. The map shows free production areas, land plots, mineral deposits, etc.
Features of the interactive map
- a full set of functions: map navigation, data editing, vector map layers management, spatial analysis, address search;
- for its operation the user does not need any specialized software or qualification of a cartographer – a web browser and an Internet connection would be enough;
- ease of search, quick update and database editing also via smartphone;
- constant operational readiness;
- protection of information from distortion and unauthorized access;
- description of investment objects, land plots, and offers may be supplemented by photos, charts, diagrams, etc.