Medical geoinformation system of tick-borne infections spread – is a specialized medical cartographic and analytical resource designed to collect, store, accumulate, analyze and display information about the spread of tick-borne infections in a particular region. The map provides analytical information about a wide range of tick-borne infections in order to achieve a comprehensive look at the current situation with infectious diseases and their impact on the health of people and animals.
Web map features:
- the most complete set of functions: map navigation, data editing, map vector layers, spatial analysis, address search;
- easy search (including group search by a certain parameter), online update and database editing;;
- a wide range of analytical capabilities (display of information in the form of graphs, spatial and statistical analysis);;
- constant availability for work, access to the resource database using a mobile device (smartphone, tablet);
- protection of information from distortion and unauthorized access;
- the possibility of multi-user access and group editing of the database;
- collecting and editing data in the field in real time using a mobile app.