M1MT: Interactive map of farmland – is an effective and convenient tool for managing the agricultural land fund. Increase the efficiency and correctness of management decisions that ensure the economic efficiency of production. Implement a flexible cartographic platform to combine and analyze huge amounts of agricultural data, get the opportunity to quickly analyze these information flows and visualize them.
Web map features
Each element on the web map is interactive, contains an additional system of parameters. One interactive map allows you to replace a large number of bulky and inconvenient to use paper cartographic materials and documents. When you click on an object with a manipulator, a dialog box appears with data, the list of which can be changed at the request of the customer:
- exact boundaries of the land plot;
- square, perimeter, length, width and other geometric parameters of the field;
- information about the owner, land user;
- cadastral number of the land plot;
- intended use;
- ground sampling sites with appropriate agrochemical parameters (depth of humus horizon, hydrolytic acidity, heavy metals, pesticides, etc.).