M1MT: Interactive map of out-of-school educational establishments (clubs) – is a cartographic web resource that represents the network of out-of-school educational establishments of the city (youth sports schools and physical education centers for children, art schools, educational and cultural institutions for children and young people). The map is focused on a wide range of parents interested in the early detection and further development of inclinations and abilities in children, as well as schoolchildren themselves. The resource is designed to help participants in the educational process to choose an out-of-school educational establishment that is appropriate for the child’s tastes and abilities without leaving home using a smartphone.
Features of the interactive map
- display of out-of-school children’s educational establishments of the city;
- moving around the map, changing the display scale;
- connection/disconnection of data to the display set;
- connection of satellite images for display;
- display of data and detailed reference information on a separate object;
- performance of spatial and attribute queries, the ability to search;
- access to the map from a mobile device (smartphone, tablet).