M1MT: Interactive map of drinking water quality is a cartographic information system that displays quality of water from the drinking water sources within the village, city or territorial community. The map is created on the basis of pre-selected water samples analysis results, provided by a certified research laboratory of comparative biochemistry and molecular biology. The web map includes information about location of the drinking water source and water quality parameters. Functionality of the map allows you to estimate the level of contamination by specific substances and track any change in concentration of harmful substances within a particular location over some period of time. With this product citizens have an opportunity to estimate the state of water near their home or work and get a good tool to influence responsible individuals.
Features of the web map:
- the fullest possible set of functions: map navigation, data editing, vector map layers management, spatial analysis, address search;
- for its operation the user does not need any specialized software or qualification of cartographer – a web browser and Internet connection would be enough;
- ease of search, quick update and editing of database;
- constant operational readiness;
- protection of information from distortion and unauthorized access;
- convenient access to the map information via smartphone.