M1MT: Interactive map of drinking water quality – it is a cartographic information system displaying the quality of the drinking water sources in a village, city or territorial community. The map is created based on the results of pre-selected water samples, analyzed by a certified research laboratory. The web map includes information on the location of the drinking water source, water quality indicators. The map functionality allows you to assess the level of pollution by specific substances and track how the concentration of harmful substances in a particular location has changed over time. Thanks to the introduction of the product, citizens have the opportunity to assess the state of the water close to their home or work, to get a tool to influence those responsible for the provision of water services.
Features of the web map
- navigation on the map, data editing, operating with vector layers of the map, spatial analysis, address search;
- to work, the user does not need specialized software and qualification of a cartographer, it is enough to have a web browser and an Internet connection;
- ease of search, quick update and editing of the database;
- constant readiness for work;
- protection of information from distortion and unauthorized access;
- convenient access to information on the map using a mobile mapping app installed on a smartphone or tablet.