M1MT: Interactive map of urban conditions and restrictions – is an automated cartographic system for collecting, recording, accumulating, processing and displaying urban planning documentation (urban planning conditions and restrictions, construction passports, temporary structures). The web map is designed to simplify the procedure for registering and disclosing information about provided, modified, canceled or stopped urban planning conditions and restrictions, as well as ensures the openness and accessibility of the data that they contain.
Use modern technology to manage urban development – the geographic information system and mobile app that synchronized with it. Interactive map of urban planning conditions and restrictions intended for implementation by the authorized bodies of urban planning and architecture, consistent with the Law.
Web map features
- navigation on the map, data editing, operating with vector layers of the map, spatial analysis, address search;
- to work, the user does not need specialized software and qualification of a cartographer, it is enough to have a web browser and an Internet connection;
- easy search, quick update and edit the database;
- constant availability for work, the ability to monitor the map content on a mobile device (smartphone, tablet);
- protection of information from distortion and unauthorized access.