M1MT: Interactive map of engineering networks – is a web-mapping product designed for storing, accumulating and displaying information about the urban engineering infrastructure (sewer and heat networks; underground water pipes, gas pipelines; power lines, power and communication cables; manholes, etc.). Spatial information on the map is divided into thematic categories, each of which contains several layers with the possibility of finding the corresponding object and obtaining additional information about it: the exact coordinates of the engineering network objects and their main characteristics, the mutual location of various types of networks, the main landmarks for their unmistakable finding (distance from the nearest buildings, roadway, etc.).
Features of the interactive map
- mapping of engineering infrastructure of the city;
- moving around the map, changing the display scale;
- connection and disconnection of data to the display set (layer of buildings and structures, roads, etc.);
- connection of satellite images and other raster materials for display;
- display of data and detailed reference information on a separate object;
- viewing data on a mobile device (smartphone, tablet) connected to the Internet;
- conducting an audit of engineering networks in real time, creating field survey journals;
- execution of spatial and attribute queries, the ability to search.