M1MT: Geoinformation system of conservation area – is a modern tool for managing development of a heritage object and decision making support in the form of a multi-layered electronic map. Geoinformation system is the only entry point to the information about the object of the nature reserve fund; it provides experts with relevant spatial data, contributes to the development of environmentally-oriented tourism, informing citizens and popularization of eco-educational knowledge, as well as conducting scientific research in the institutions of the nature reserve fund. Use the feature of quick access to spatial information by means of cartographic apps – a geoinformation system of conservation area and a synced mobile app.
Geoinformation system features:
- the fullest possible set of functions: map navigation, data editing, map vector layers operating, spatial analysis, address search;
- the user does not need any specialized software and cartographer qualifications for work as all you need is a web browser and internet connection;
- ease of search, quick update and database editing;
- constant readiness for operation;
- protection of information from distortion and unauthorized access;
- multi-user access mode and group database editing.